Gloucester Township EMS
A Private Non-Profit 501(c)3 Corporation
Our mission is to provide one with the opportunity to personally experience the world of the Emergency Medical Services; in addition to providing one with a gateway to building a career in the Medical Field.
• Life Saving and Medical Treatment skills
• Social Skills
• Emergency Service Response and Management
• Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
• Personal Discipline
• Inventory and Documentation
Basic Internship Requirements
• Must be 18 years of age
• Must uphold the status of a member in good standing with Gloucester Township EMS.
• Must serve a minimum of two, 6 hour terms per month with career staff
• Must currently possess a valid NJ EMT Certification or be currently enrolled in the NJ EMT Certification Program. Successful completion of such program is required within 1 year of acceptance.
• Must maintain positive performance evaluations.
• Must attend Internship Meetings
• Must attend GTEMS supported and scheduled training sessions.
The listed requirements are to be provided at the sole expense of the applicant. An application must be filed with Gloucester Twp. EMS, prior to pursuing and completing the Pre-Acceptance Requirements.
*Gloucester Township EMS will only accept third party information from designated and approved sources.
• Must complete an approved CPR Professional Rescuer Program*
• Must have a Valid Driver’s License and provide a clear Driver’s Abstract.*
• Must provide a clear and valid criminal background check*
• Must complete a medical questionnaire
• Must successfully pass a drug screening*
Click Here: Application for Internship
All submissions and inquiries shall be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org